I always forget your birthday and it’s not my memory that makes me to, it’s the plastic surgeon of yours.
Funny Quotes | Hilarious Sayings | Funny Jokes | Lol Quotes
Explore Latest Collection of Funny Quotes here. The following words best describe this Category. Funny Quotes, Funny And Hilarious Sayings, Funny Jokes, Lol Quotes, Funny Quotes On Love, Funny Quotes On Life.
Friends Are like “Priya Gold Biscuit” Haq Se maango Girl Friends are like Pepsi Yeh Dil Maange More Wife is like a medicine Bas Ek hi kaafi hai
A pizza and an apple were thrown down from the 15th floor. Which will reach down first? . . Ans:The Pizza,as it’s fast food.!!
According to a research 87% of young people have back pain. . The other 13% have no computer.!!
A Man: “your mother-in-law fell into my pondWhich has some crocodiles into”.The other man – “the crocodiles are yours,So you willl have to save them”.!!
I am Looking for a Bank which can perform Two things for me. Give me a Loan, and then Leave me Alone.!!
My Hands Never Have Pain When Typing SMS For You, But My Heart Always In Pain When There Is No Reply For Me.!!
Question by a student !! If a single teacher can’t teach us all the subjects, Then… How could you expect a single student to learn all subjects ?.!!
I Saw It With My Eyes But Couldn’t Understand It Took It In My Hands, But Couldn’t Understand It Keep Thinking For A Long Time, But Again Couldn’t Understand It It was Not A Dream, It was Is Not A Love, It was Not Even Friendship, Then I Realized: “It Was Question Paper”.!!
Most people have 5 senses. Some people have 6 senses. But u r blessed with 7 senses. An extra sense is NON SENSE.!!